CEEE|Gov Days 2021
Central and Eastern European e|Dem and e|Gov Days 2021
CoV-19 as a Driver for eGovernment?
Dear Colleagues, Dear Authors,
Due to the ongoing COV-19 situation we had to postpone the conference to September 16-17 (and probably also 18), 2021, also at the National University of Public Service, Budapest. Please note the following details:
The Conference Volume will be printed and distributed in May 2021; all authors will receive a free copy per postal mail and it will also be published at the Open Access Portal of the Austrian Computer Society. On May 10, 2021 Prof. Nemeslaki of Budapest University of Technology and Economics will organized a few virtual workshop sessions on selected topics.
See the videos of these sessions on Vimeo:
- Are Artificial Intelligence and Data Management the way out of our current situation?
- COVID-19 and Education
Download Proceedings (pdf) >>
Wishing you all the best and good health,
Proceedings of previous conferences
Secretariat ceee|Gov Days
Austrian Computer Society (OCG)
1010 Vienna, Austria
phone +43 1 512 02 35 - 51
- Thomas Hemker, Federal University of Applied Administrative Sciences, Münster
- Robert Müller-Török, University of Public Administration and Finance, Ludwigsburg
- Alexander Prosser, Austrian Computer Society/University of Economics and Business, Vienna
- Dona Scola, Information Society Development Institute, Chişinău
- Tamás Szádeczky, National University of Public Service, Budapest
- Nicolae Urs, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca