CEEE|Gov Days 2020
Central and Eastern European e|Dem and e|Gov Days 2021
CoV-19 as a Driver for eGovernment?
Deadline for abstract submission: November 30, 2020
Note on CoV-19 and the conference organisation
The conference organizers cannot foresee the state of the pandemic in May 2021. Therefore, several alternative arrangements are considered:
In any case, the conference volume will appear as book and on the OCG Open Access Platform as it did in 2020.
Proceedings of previous conferences
CEE e Dem and e Gov Days 2020
Download of papers
Secretariat ceee|Gov Days
Austrian Computer Society (OCG)
1010 Vienna, Austria
phone +43 1 512 02 35 - 51
- “Classical” presence conference, which we consider as our “target”;
- Distributed conference taking place at some of the organizing institutions to enable at least local in-person networking by participants with large-screen video streaming and interactive Q&A between locations;
- Pure video format.
- Thomas Hemker, Federal University of Applied Administrative Sciences, Münster
- Robert Müller-Török, University of Public Administration and Finance, Ludwigsburg
- Alexander Prosser, Austrian Computer Society/University of Economics and Business, Vienna
- Dona Scola, Information Society Development Institute, Chişinău
- Tamás Szádeczky, National University of Public Service, Budapest
- Nicolae Urs, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca